Y Fitness Bundaberg and Y Fitness Bargara are part of the YMCA of Bundaberg Inc., a not-for-profit charity, operating under a license issued by YMCA of Australia. The aim of the YMCA of Bundaberg is to ‘Connect Healthier Happier Communities’.
In keeping with this philosophy, the YMCA of Bundaberg provides a wide range of services and facilities to help people from all walks of life in our community to enjoy more connected, healthier and happier lives.
- The fitness centres in Bundaberg and Bargara
- Support services for people living with disabilities
- A long day care child care centre which includes a kindergarten program
- A youth-based program that assists young people who have become detached from the education system and/or are at risk of offending
- Respite programs for children with special needs
- Programs to help seniors be socially connected, stay active and have fun
- Our multi-functional facility in Bundaberg provides an excellent venue for sporting and community groups, schools, families and individuals
Find out more about other services and facilities by visiting the YMCA of Bundaberg website.
FEEL GREAT TODAY!
Become a part of the movement and discover a renewed energy!